I have a love affair with Indian food.
Need I say more?
During the week, more times than not, I need a quick supper. I don’t have time to cook up a big pot of Butter Chicken or Tikka Masala from scratch, so on occasion, I buy the jarred varieties. The jarred stuff is fabulous cause they help you bang out a meal in no time. Don’t get me wrong, homemade is always better….but when you’re in a pinch, it works just fine!
This pizza is a staple in my house because it takes no time to whip up and always satisfies. Not to mention it’s a great example to Fusion cuisine. I don’t really measure anything, I just add my desired amount of toppings, and pop it into the oven. The nice thing about making a pizza (with a premade cust) is that you don’t need to follow a recipe to get it right. Use the following recipe as a guideline. All measurements are estimates for what is needed for two pizzas, because I don’t measure anything when I’m making it.
- 2 pieces of Naan bread
- 1/2 cup Tikka Masala sauce jarred or homemade
- 1 chicken breast cooked and chopped into small pieces.
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced to your desired size
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- mozzarella grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread a generous amount of Tikka Masala on each piece of naan. Top with chicken and red onion. Place small dollops of goat cheese evenly over the pizza. Top with grated mozzarella. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted and edges of naan are brown. Top with parsley.
Nutritional calculation was provided by WP Recipe Maker and is an estimation only. For special diets or medical issues please use your preferred calculator