- Tassie Cups:
- 3- ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed Meyer Lemon juice approx 2 Meyer Lemons
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- For the Tassie Cups: Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the mixture forms a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Form the pastry into 24 small balls; press with fingers into the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- For the Filling: In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, lemon juice, and vanilla until completely smooth.
- Carefully fill the cooled crusts using a spoon or cookie scoop.
- Bake until filling is set and just beginning to color at the edges, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer muffin pan to a wire rack.. Let cool completely before serving.
- The tassies may be stored in an airtight container, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutritional calculation was provided by WP Recipe Maker and is an estimation only. For special diets or medical issues please use your preferred calculator