Apple, Dijon and Havarti Flatbread
The measurements of the ingredients are completely subjective. You can add as much or as little of each to match your tastes.
- store-bought flatbread or naan
- olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp whole-grain Dijon mustard
- Smoked Havarti cheese grated
- 1 granny smith apple cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp pecans or walnuts coarsely chopped
- honey for drizzling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly brush oil onto both sides of store-bought naan or flatbread and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Evenly spread dijon mustard onto the bread.
Sprinkle bread with grated havarti and top with sliced apples, overlapping slightly.
Sprinkle with chopped pecans or walnuts and bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melty and bubbly.
Drizzle with honey. Slice and serve while warm.