First off, Happy New Year! Is it just me, or did 2013 fly by? It was such a busy year for me and I look forward to things slowing down early in the New Year.
I want to take the time to thank each of you for following along and reading my blog this year. It means the world to me. I can’t wait for all the new and exciting opportunities to come in 2014! Happy New Year to you and your family.
I hope you enjoy the top 10 best of 2013!
10. Mini Creme Egg Cupcakes were a hit around Easter. Delectable chocolate cupcakes with a surprise creme egg baked inside.
9. Peanut Butter Marshmallow Brownies. Jazz up fudgy brownies by topping them with Peanut Butter and Butterscotch Marshmallow treats!
8. Bagel Bombs. A soft bagel in the shape of a bun….stuffed full of cream cheese, bacon and onion! By far, one of my favorites.
7. French Onion Soup Bites. A finger food version of the classic soup consisting of caramelized onions and cheese, rolled in a wonton wrapper and fried!
6. Wonton Wrappers. My all time favorite and go-to appetizer. A total crowd pleaser! Wonton wrappers are filled with a cheesy sausage mixture and baked. They are fabulous hot or cold.
5. Beer-Cheese Potato Bites. To sum it up, these babies are basically mashed potatoes with beer, cheese, bacon and onions, shaped into balls, rolled in Ritz crackers and deep fried. Pure heaven if you ask me!